Wednesday, October 20, 2010

More of the same







I have not updated in a very long time! Really we do not have anything new going on! We are still playing and practicing football, and running cross country! I do see the light at the end of the tunnel on these two activities!



Collin's team has 1 regular season game left and then we are in the playoffs. Collin's team has been playing great, but we have been beat 3 times. : (



Austin has 2 weeks of football left and the conference cross country meet on October 30th! Austin's football team is undefeated, they did tie last night, no overtime in 8th grade football. He continues to run great! Monday he placed 4th!! With our team taking 4 of the top 5 spots!



I do have some pictures of what Paige has been up to, but have to wait to update until I get my camera back from my sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment