Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Winter Break 2010

Of course I loaded all of these pictures backwards!! I am still trying to figure out this whole thing! We have had a busy, but fun winter break at the Curry house. I guess I will start at the end and work my way to the beginning! Monday morning we woke up to a few inches of snow! It pretty much snowed all day, but was not sticking to the roads because the temps stayed above freezing. The kids had fun playing out in the yard with our new neighbors. I'll post more about them another time.

We also spent some time Monday morning at this place! The patient would not let me take a picture, but I am sure to get plenty as he will be sporting his braces for around two years!Maybe I can sneak one this week before his birthday.

Sunday brought the annual middle school ministry flag football game. Paige, Lucy, and I went for a little while but it was to cold for me!

Austin had a great time, and his team won the game!

Saturday was filled with normal Saturday stuff! Austin had a game and they won, and Paige cheered her heart out at upward!
Friday we went bowling with the gang! We had 16 kids and 5 adults, we were a little out numbered! We bowled 2 games and fun was had by all! Have you ever seen someone bowl while holding a 2 year old? I have! Angel you are awesome!


I wsas really glad that the kids got to go back to school today! We have not missed any snow days yet and I hope it stays that way! I really don't want to go to school in June!




No comments:

Post a Comment