Monday, March 1, 2010

Say Cheese!

See this cute smile, it's changing!

Paige pulled her first tooth on Friday, right after school. I knew she had a loose tooth but I didn't think it was ready to come out. Thursday night she had an apple after dinner, and she is convinced that is what loosened it up. When we got home from school on Friday she let me wiggle it. I pulled it forward and she screamed! Girl drama! I asked her to pull it forward and twist, so she did and out came the tooth! She did it herself, and said that didn't hurt at all!



Check out that new smile!



Here she is with her money from the tooth fairy! Sorry for the scary eyes! I told her to smile so I could see the gap and this is what I got! I am not sure I am ready for her to have big girl teeth! I know it is just the beginning of many changes in this girls life!
* Third post of the day! scroll down to see what else we have been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment